Full Time Automotive Technician – Saipan, USA
See the entire details of this job application listed below. For more information, please call their contact numbers at 8211650-55/8222141-45.
POEA Accredited Agency: OMANFIL INTERNATIONAL MANPOWER DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION Landbased Agency
Office Location Address: RODEO BLDG 802(KM18)WEST SERV RD SSHWAY PARAÃ‘AQUE
Telephone Numbers: 8211650-55/8222141-45
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Representative: ROSALINDA R. DE OCAMPO
Status: Valid License
License Validity: 8/2/2010 to 9/25/2026
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelors/College Degree , Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Must have experience in an Automotive Dealerships Service Department. Supervises and coordinates the activities of Automotive Technicians and Service Advisors. Determines the schedules, sequences, and assignments for work activities, based on work priority.
- Must be knowledgeable of safety compliance for employees and working area.
- Must be able to monitor employees work levels and review work performance.
- Must be able to satisfy service concerns of all customers, ensure that service is performed at the highest level and operate the department profitably
- Must have 5 years of work experience at an Auto Dealership as a Service Manager.
- Preferred candidates with experience working in a Mazda and Hyundai vehicles 2006 or newer models.
- Must be able to repair automobiles, trucks, buses, and heavy equipment. Technician must have the skill to repair any component of an automobile; engine and transmission rebuild, electrical diagnosis and repair, service air-conditioning systems.
- Must have experience using computer diagnostic devices for 2006 or newer Hyundai and Mazda vehicles.
- Candidates should at least have 10 years of work experience and complete a certification program in Automotive Technician field.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Saipan.
- Full-Time position(s) available.