10 Rotating Equipment Engineer – Yanbu, Saudi Arabia
Interested candidates may send updated resume in a word format to email@example.com.You may apply personally at:
Hiring POEA Agency: FVJ OVERSEAS PLACEMENT INC Landbased Agency
Office Location Address: 2ND and 3RD LEVEL NH 08 BLG #128 PORVENIR ST PASAY CITY
Telephone Numbers: 526-8698/97 522-4442
Email Address: FVJ@EASTERN.COM.PH
Official Representative: BERNARDO P PACIS JR
Status: Valid License
License Validity: 6/21/2012 to 6/20/2016
- Support plant Operations and Maintenance in Yanbu by monitoring the reliability and availability of rotating equipment and recommending corrective and preventive actions for uninterrupted service.
- The position reports to Lead Engineer, Mechanical.
- The jobholder is primarily responsible to monitoring plant rotating equipment and associated systems. The job is subject to normal plant work environment and noise, fumes, high temperature and pressures, oil, gas, high voltage, high speed rotating equipment etc.
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 8 years engineering technical support, project and design experience within the Mechanical engineering discipline in a Power and Water utility or heavy industry, primarily with RE related works.
- Wide exposure to all relevant plant rotating equipment (especially GTG, STG, Desal, T and D Wastewater treatment plants), operations and maintenance.
- Experience of technical evaluation of design.
- Skilled in the use of relevant engineering software and demonstrating capability of making optimal use of the software to achieve assignment requirements.
- Skilled in the use of various project management software applications such as MS Project, Primavera and AutoCAD/STAD.
- Deep and expert knowledge of various specific relevant engineering disciplines such as vibration analysis, industrial teratology, alignment and balancing.
- Skilled in identifying design limitations.
- Deep knowledge of all relevant international standards and code
- Applicants must be willing to work in Yanbu.
- 10 Full-Time position(s) available
View Larger Map