These POEA recruitment agency located at Quezon City is looking certified IT Senior Operations Engineer for UAE Job Overseas. See the complete location address and information for more inquiries. Come and apply now at:
POEA Hiring Agency: INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL & MANAGEMENT SERVICES INC (IPAMS) Landbased Agency
Office Location Address: IPAMS BLDG 723 AURORA BLVD NEW MLA QUEZON CITY
Telephone Numbers: 234-5640 / 234-5641
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
Official Representative: MR ANGELITO C HERNANDEZ
Status: Valid License
License Validity: 4/12/2002 to 4/11/2024
Category: Computer / Information Technology
Work Location: United Arab Emirates
Gender: Male / Female
- Graduate of Computer Science, Information Technology or Engineering
- Or relevant industry standard certification for example in ITIL formerly known as the Information Technology Infrastructure Library/ Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) / Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
- At least 5 years of specialist technical experience within an IT operational based environment
- 23 years old and above
- Must have extensive proven experience in systems, operations and environments of a similar size and complexity
- Incident Management
- Operations Management
- Console Management
- Back-up and Recovery Management
- Relevant Professional Certifications (ITIL, Operational Management etc)
- Relevant Technical Certifications (CCNA, MCSE, IBM Mainframe etc)
- Receives inbound and outbound calls, resolving incidents and problems to provide a superior service to our customers both internal to Emirates Group-IT and external to the
- Group and Mercator Customers.
- Ensures the service provided is in line with the specific qualitative or quantitative targets
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) of the task.
- Analyzes reported incidents and provide solutions to our customers enabling them to resume their work with a minimum disruption and within the agreed Service Level
- Objectives, KPIs and targets set.
- Coordinates service providers (both Emirates Group-IT teams providing a service and external organizations like SITA, BT, etc) to ensure both the quick resolution of incidents and problems and the smooth running of our departmental and global operations.
- Drives Continuous Improvement by proactively identifying & highlighting issues and risks that may impact the services provided by Emirates Group IT or the Technical Operations Center (TOC).
- Maintains the corporate data library and carry out regular audits, archival testing and recovery testing to ensure data can be retrieved as per the defined RTOs (Recovery Time Objectives) and RPOs (Recovery Point Objectives).
- Follows process & procedures in line with the TOC policies. Carry out knowledge transfer sessions within the team thus encouraging the culture of continuous learning and knowledge sharing.
- Provides input to and co-ordinate with technical teams to reduce number of recurring incidents (including security threats), to increase system availability and to reduce business impact in case of system failure as well as provide feedback to improve the automation of root cause analysis within the monitoring tools.
- Provide relevant feedback to technical, application and project teams developers to ensure fast incident/problem resolution.