KAN-YA INTERNATIONAL SERVICES CORP. – Those who are qualified for 12 Motorcycle Mechanic in Kuwait, try to visit the POEA Licensed agency with the address below.Hurry Up.
Licensed POEA Agency: KAN-YA INTERNATIONAL SERVICES CORP. Landbased Agency
Office Location Address: 1/F (LW), U-D,2/F (LW) & 3/F (RW) BELEN BLDG, 1787 MALATE, MANILA
Office Contact Numbers: 516-3471/3531029
Email Address: email@example.com
Official Representative : HOMER LAI LEE CHANG
Status: Valid License
License Validity: 4/30/2008 to 4/29/2012
* Record parts and materials used, and order or requisition new parts and materials as necessary.
* Record repairs and maintenance performed.
* Analyze test results, machine error messages, and information obtained from operators in order to diagnose equipment problems.
* Clean, lubricate, and adjust parts, equipment, and machinery.
* Disassemble machinery and equipment to remove parts and make repairs.
* Examine parts for defects such as breakage and excessive wear.
* Observe and test the operation of machinery and equipment in order to diagnose malfunctions, using voltmeters and other testing devices.
* Operate newly repaired machinery and equipment to verify the adequacy of repairs.
* Reassemble equipment after completion of inspections, testing, or repairs.
* Repair and maintain the operating condition of industrial production and processing machinery and equipment.
* Repair and replace broken or malfunctioning components of machinery and equipment.
* Study blueprints and manufacturers’ manuals to determine correct installation and operation of machinery.
* Cut and weld metal to repair broken metal parts, fabricate new parts, and assemble new equipment.
* Demonstrate equipment functions and features to machine operators.
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
* At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Applicants must be willing to work in Kuwait.
* Preferably with Kawasaki experience.
* Troubleshooting skills in adjusting, repairing and replacing parts of the automotive systems
* Hardworking, reliable, able to work well both independently and as part of a team.
* 12 Full-Time positions available.